Lisa speaks nationwide on topics related to mental health and substance use disorders, as well as overall wellbeing. She combines her compelling personal story with discussions of the facts around the issues and how we might address them going forward. Her talks are tailored specifically to each audience in order for attendees to gain the maximum benefit from the session.
In the legal industry, Lisa presents at organizations ranging from leading global firms to smaller regional firms, bar associations, industry groups, and law schools. She also speaks outside the legal industry to organizations, associations, and community groups.
In the current environment, Lisa continues to present to groups and organizations both virtually and via pre-recorded sessions.
Lisa often appears as a:
- Conference or event keynote speaker
- Law firm CLE presenter
- Professional retreat session speaker
- Women’s event speaker
- Panelist or moderator for conference session
- Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders in the Legal Profession
- Fostering Mental Health in Challenging Times
- Advancing Organizational Employee Wellbeing
- Eradicating Stigma Around Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome